7 Simple Bridesmaids Jewelry Ideas
20 July, 2018 / Camille Turner / COMMENTS (0)
Your girls are so excited to be a part of your big day and you are excited to have them. Don’t add jewelry to their lives that they can’t wear after the wedding. You can find the balance of what they want and what works for the wedding. Wedding jewelry doesn’t have to be one time wear of earrings and necklaces that are plastic or over the top glam. Try a few of these simple suggestions your girls will be happy to wear on your big day and every day after.
1. Drop Earrings - Purchase drop earrings that can be paired with both jeans and a tee or their bridesmaids dress. Drop earrings are definitely something special but they can be added to pretty much any black dress or girls night outfit.
2. Rose Stud Earrings - Rock these super perfect and simple rose earrings everyday after the wedding. The perfect dainty touch to an updo.
3. Topaz Necklace - Something blue! I am not sure if this is something you planned to add to your wedding, but it can be a really fun wedding tradition if it fits the style of your bridesmaids dresses. The topaz necklace is a popular birthstone necklace, but also just a really pretty necklace in general.
4. Druzy necklace - Druzy necklaces are traditionally good for bridesmaids and brides. There is something about these little stone necklaces that just look a little fancier than the standard circle necklace, well it’s their glittery nature. There is a little glam, but not so much that it becomes something that would look odd paired with your everyday outfit.
5. Sunflower necklace - There is always a time and a place for a beautiful flower necklace. This necklace is one my shop’s most popular bridesmaid necklaces. I know your tribe will love this one for years to come.
6. Plumeria Necklace - Popular tropical flowers make the best summer necklaces or destination wedding necklaces. I recommend this necklace be worn extra long or as a choker for definition and added attention.
7. Opal Necklace - The perfect translucent necklace to catch the eye on the way down the aisle. This little necklace is the perfect addition, no matter what your bridesmaids dresses look like. Some necklaces just work with everything and your bridesmaids will thank you for adding this necklace to their jewelry box.
It’s your big day but shop something your girls will be grateful for. Shop something you would want as a bridesmaid. Trust me they will love these finds and you will enjoy seeing the necklace on Facebook as they wear it in real life.